Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 57 W Street NW
- This 3 BR/3.5 BA brick row home is loaded with its original charm and features, blending old school intricate woodwork, coffered ceilings and crown moulding with the new school smart home features of a Ring doorbell camera, SimpliSafe Alarm and Nest Thermostat, and smoke detector system. The home boasts 2 outdoor seating area, including a front porch, patio, rear screened porch and an upper deck that overlooks the serene Bloomingdale neighborhood. For an added D.C. centric bonus, check out the custom skylight on the upper level hallway in the style of the District flag.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a “9,400 sq. ft. six-story townhouse, ideally located on historic Embassy Row” formerly a part of the Greek Embassy with 6 BR/6 BA is “ideal for an embassy chancery or residence, as well as a high-end residential home” listed for $8.5M.
- 2 BR Petworth condo with smart home features and contemporary finishes is so brand-new that the MLS notates it as “not completed.”
- Spacious 1 BR condo at Woodley Park Towers with a rare separate dining room essentially puts the National Zoo as your backyard.
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is an AS-IS 3 BR interior townhouse, but is currently being sold occupied with no record of a lease so be aware “buyer is assuming ALL responsibility for any necessary eviction action.”
A reader passes on around 4:40pm (Saturday.) From Alert DC: “Alert: Shooting Investigation in the 1400 block of Spring Road, NW.
1915 18th Street, NW Mike writes: “Broken glass door at bombay streetfood 3 this morning. Off 18/Willard” Ed. Note: Last night The Chocolate House (1904 18th St, NW) wrote us:…
Thanks to K. and A. for sending: “Seems like Bistro Bites has now been rebranded as Veganesha. Same management and ownership. But it’s now a vegetarian South Indian restaurant (with…
Also the name of my new John Denver cover band. Thanks to Ken for sending from Petworth. Last Christmas Tree in Town is brought to you by the Friends of…
One of the oldest, youth-led Black History Month film festivals in the Washington Metropolitan area returns for its 20th year, free and open to the public with suggested donations. Solutions Through Film leverages the power of film as a medium