Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 57 W Street NW
- This 3 BR/3.5 BA brick row home is loaded with its original charm and features, blending old school intricate woodwork, coffered ceilings and crown moulding with the new school smart home features of a Ring doorbell camera, SimpliSafe Alarm and Nest Thermostat, and smoke detector system. The home boasts 2 outdoor seating area, including a front porch, patio, rear screened porch and an upper deck that overlooks the serene Bloomingdale neighborhood. For an added D.C. centric bonus, check out the custom skylight on the upper level hallway in the style of the District flag.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a “9,400 sq. ft. six-story townhouse, ideally located on historic Embassy Row” formerly a part of the Greek Embassy with 6 BR/6 BA is “ideal for an embassy chancery or residence, as well as a high-end residential home” listed for $8.5M.
- 2 BR Petworth condo with smart home features and contemporary finishes is so brand-new that the MLS notates it as “not completed.”
- Spacious 1 BR condo at Woodley Park Towers with a rare separate dining room essentially puts the National Zoo as your backyard.
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is an AS-IS 3 BR interior townhouse, but is currently being sold occupied with no record of a lease so be aware “buyer is assuming ALL responsibility for any necessary eviction action.”