Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 1738 Park Road NW #2
- On the ground level of this converted townhouse in Mount Pleasant sits this immaculate 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom open floor plan unit with nearly 1,200 square feet of living space. The semi-detached building offers windows on 3 sides, allowing for lots of natural light streaming throughout the home, illuminating the gorgeous dark hardwood floors across all rooms. The home features exposed brick, 9’+ ceilings, laundry room with front-loading washer/dryer and a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. The master bedroom suite elegantly boasts a large walk-in closet as well as an ensuite master bath with dual vanities and a separate shower. Completing the home is the beautifully private rear wood deck overlooking the backyard, ideal for those upcoming warm summer nights.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is one that actually deserves that moniker with 4 levels and 10.5k total square feet encompassing 8 bedrooms, 9 total bathrooms, a swimming pool, billiard room, theater room and a massively green backyard.
- Modern and open 4 BR townhouse in Petworth only a block from the Petworth Metro includes solar panels on the roof, creating instant cost savings for the new owner.
- “Incredibly spacious and bright 2 BR/2 BA condo in a lovely, quiet spot on Capitol Hill/just steps from the H St Corridor!”
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a 3 BR interior unit row home in Washington Highlands “AS-IS, needs work.”