There’s not quite as many open houses as the previous few weeks, but there’s still nearly 200 from which to choose. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1362 Oak Street NW — $1,490,000 — Columbia Heights
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Andres Serafini
“Gorgeous, recently renovated [5 BR/4.5 BA] Columbia Heights row home, from top-to-bottom, with nearly 3,500 total square feet, 9ft high ceilings and tons of natural light.”
- 920 3rd Street NE — $674,000 — NoMa
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Andrew Lindner
Cute 3 BR/2 BA townhouse features exposed brick, fireplace, skylights and even a “beautiful 4yr old Okame Cherry Blossom Tree and an Azalea bush” in the front yard.
- 3100 Wisconsin Avenue NW #404 — $225,000 — Cathedral Heights
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Angela Hoyos
Studio unit at Cathedral Court with a Murphy bed that doubles as a table once folded up.
- 1301 Delaware Avenue SW #N804 — $249,900 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Chris Heller
1 BR/1 BA unit just minutes from the redeveloped Wharf and Nats Stadium.
- 5704 Colorado Avenue NW — $625,000 — 16th Street Heights
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Bonnie Roberts-Burke
Bright and airy 3 BR end-unit with a great Walk Score of 91.