Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 4622 8th Street NW
- This east-facing Petworth row home with 4 BR/3.5 BA has been newly renovated with an open floor plan featuring lots of natural light and dark stained hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels. The renovation includes a gourmet kitchen with a breakfast bar and a lower level in-law suite with a full bedroom, bathroom, wet bar and wine fridge with convenient rear access to the off-street parking. Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts a cathedral ceiling with a huge ensuite walk-in shower in the master bathroom and 2 additional upper level bedrooms.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 2-level 3 BR/4 BA penthouse condo unit in the West End at The Residences at the Ritz Carlton listed for nearly $4M with over 3,300 sq. ft. also includes 1,700 sq. ft. of its own private terrace.
- End-unit 3 BR brick rowhouse in Fort Davis Park looks nearly brand-new on both the inside and out with an open house on Saturday at 12 p.m.
- “This cute [2 BR] semi-detached row house offers comfort and affordability” in Kingman Park and is a great “condo alternative.”
- Your REO/Foreclosure Property of the Week is a 3 BR detached home in Woodridge across the street from the Barnard Hill Park sold AS-IS at $480k.