Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 715 6th Street NW #801
- This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo COMING SOON at The Cosmopolitan in Penn Quarter has it all, including a plethora of amenities as well as prime location with a Walkscore of 94 and 4 nearby Metro stations. The building offers community sitting rooms, a fitness/gym room and a rooftop deck with a grilling area that overlooks the District with views of the Washington Monument. Inside the unit itself is nearly 900 square feet with an open floor plan encompassing the 1 BR unit + den with large, bright windows throughout and a private balcony.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 7 BR/6 BA/2 half bath listed for just under $10M is described as “Entirely Renovated, Beautiful Mansion in the Greatest Residence, Kalorama,” but the photos leave a lot to be desired for a home of this magnitude.
- 3 BR/2.5 BA row home in Petworth with traditional interior features include “original wood trim, solid wood doors and transom windows [that] have all been restored.”
- A 4-level 4 BR Colonial in 16th Street Heights with over 2,500 square feet features a formal dining room, a large lower level rec room with a bar and a master bedroom suite with dual walk-in closets and ensuite bath with separate tub and shower.
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a 3 BR bungalow in Langdon that probably is a better purchase for a developer rather than a home renovator.