Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 1120 Orren Street NE Unit #1 & #2
- This BRAND-NEW listing right off of the H Street Corridor is 2 different ultra modern units, each with 3 bedrooms and 2,000 square feet. Both units have large windows throughout allowing for tons of natural sunlight, including huge bay windows. Other features include light finished hardwood floors, in-unit washer/dryer and a stainless steel kitchen (including a wine fridge!) with a breakfast bar and a black/white toned cabinetry. The spacious master bedroom suites have large, walk-in showers with his & her vanities as well as walk-in closets, completing both of these units as the perfect space for living, entertaining and of course, relaxing.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 4 BR/3.5 BA Georgetown semi-detached Federal style home with 2,000+ square feet that includes 3 fireplaces and a wine cellar for $3.3M.
- Brookland 2 BR “newly renovated condominium with fantastic, upgraded finishes.”
- The Cheapest Home of the Week is a 1 BR in the gated community of River Park at Southwest Waterfront.
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is an AS-IS 2 BR unit near Meridian Hill Park that has a fireplace, high ceilings and pocket doors, but that’s about all we can gather from the 4 photos.