The open house count across the District is on the rise again, with nearly 200 scheduled for this weekend. By the time the first opens start tomorrow, any remaining snow will likely be gone, especially by the time the 60 degree weather hits on Sunday. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 6109 7th Place NW — $749,900 — Brightwood
Open Sun. 1-3 pm. — Heath Graves
4-story semi-detached home with 5 BR/4.5 BA, a large backyard and off-street parking for at least 2 cars.
- 4937 Call Place SE — $455,000 — Marshall Heights
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Chelsea Traylor
Over 2k square feet across 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and a giant fenced-in rear backyard perfect for your pets, your families or both.
- 3401 16th Street NE — $650,000 — Eckington
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Candy Miles-Crocker
Detached 2 BR/3.5 BA is “not your average, boring Washington, DC Colonial.”
- 490 M Street SW #W208 — $234,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Steve Dean
Studio unit with a balcony at Tiber Island Coop.
- 4805 Arkansas Avenue NW — $1,195,000 — 16th Street Heights
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Ellen Klein
Single-family Colonial has 4 BR/3 BA and over 2,500 square feet.