Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 560 N Street SW #N707
- 560 square foot studio unit at the Harbour Square condominium complex in Southwest Waterfront boasts a wealth of community features including a community rooftop with amazing views, a renovated gym, library, indoor swimming pool, 24-hour security and water gardens with tables and grills just steps from the Wharf neighborhood!
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 11 BR/10 BA, 7 half bath villa in Forest Hills with over 16,000 square feet described as “Palazzo della Felicita” (Palace of Happiness) listed for $15M.
- “Fully renovated (4 BR detached) on a quiet street in the sought-after neighborhood of Deanwood.”
- Another newly constructed 1 BR unit in the recently completed Chapman Stables at Truxton Circle with a private fenced-in south-facing patio entrance.
- Your REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a Brentwood end-unit townhouse with some strict AS-IS contract requirements, but a 3 BR for $400k could be a good value if you can overlook the amateur paint job that ended up on the hardwood.