Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 6703 4th Street NW
- This modernized 4 BR/2 BA, 2 level detached “meticulously updated bungalow” in Takoma features a chef’s kitchen with all Thermador stainless steel appliances, Carrera marble, hardwood floors throughout and 3 main-level bedrooms (“with 2 stunning baths”) with a 4th bedroom on the lower level. The home also has a workshop/storage area and a “professionally landscaped and fenced yard with an entertainment space/potting shed.”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a $3.97M 3 BR penthouse condo at The Westlight and it’s just as fancy as you’d expect with over 2,600 square feet and its own service entrance.
- Renovated 1 BR Petworth condo is a wide-open corner unit filled with natural light.
- Brookland detached home has 3 BR/2 BA, welcoming front porch, a traditional floor plan, a large fenced backyard with a deck and the home even has its own Tiki Bar on the lower level!
- Your Bankruptcy Property of the Week could make you a landlord with this “cash cow alert! 2 units with 16 bedrooms, 10 full baths, 2 half baths, 2 kitchens and 2 parking spaces.”