Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 326 Adams Street NE
- This 3 BR/3.5 BA “thoughtfully restored row home offers convenient access to both public transportation and nearby shopping and restaurants.” Features of this home include luxury interior finishes, brand-new systems (electric, plumbing, mechanical & HVAC), 2 off-street parking spaces, a solar lit backyard and a fully-finished lower level with a guest suite and rear walkout access.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 7 BR mansion for $16M that didn’t sell in the summer of 2018. I doubt relisting it at the same price in single-digit weather is going to help it sell any faster, but hey, it’s got a wine cellar and infinity pool!
- On the edge of Petworth is this Colonial style 3 BR, 3-level AS-IS townhouse.
- The Cheapest Home of the Week is a first-floor 1 BR in Brightwood for only $135k that “needs some TLC, but shows well.”
- Your Bankruptcy Property of the Week definitely has a staircase, walls and backdoor, but aside from that, you’ll have to visit to see the full condition of this 2 BR.