Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 1338 Parkwood Place NW
- Located in a central and serene location, this 3 BR/2 BA row home is surrounded by some of the most popular neighborhoods all within a great Walk Score of 93. The classic Wardman style home “features gorgeous original floors and woodwork,” as well as a new kitchen, a fully finished basement and a fenced-in rear patio that’s perfect for BBQ’s and late summer night lounging.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a “meticulous top to bottom restoration of 5 BR brownstone featuring a rooftop terrace, separate lower level and parking.”
- A 2 BR/2 BA brand-new condo conversion in the Faircloth Condominium building is just about as close to Silver Spring as you can get without crossing the DC line.
- This 4-level rowhome on the edge of Navy Yard is a modern 3 BR + Den and the whole top level is the master bedroom suite with a walkout rooftop terrace.
- Your REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a 3 BR detached rambler in Hillcrest, beaming with renovation potential.