Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 4101 Albemarle Street NW #306
- This 1 BR/1 BA unit at Cityline Condominiums in Tenleytown is freshly back on the market. With over 600 square feet of living space featuring an open floor plan, hardwood floors, a breakfast bar and an in-unit washer/dryer. The building has a plethora of community features and a great Walk Score of 90, making all errands a breeze and quick access to the Metro is just steps from your front door.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a $2.3M two story Dupont penthouse with 3 BR/3.5 BA and numerous built-ins across both levels to create your own massive in-home library.
- It’s old, it’s new, it’s renovated. This 4 BR Petworth home retains its classic charm amongst the other townhouses, but once inside, is modern and freshly renovated to satisfy buyers of all ages.
- 1 BR at Cathedral Court with a more traditional floor plan includes a rarely seen working wood-burning fireplace in the unit as well as a beautiful view of the National Cathedral right from the unit’s large windows.
- Your REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a 2 BR/2 BA condo in Navy Yard listed at $558k, but you’ll need to invest a couple dollars into overhead lighting (or maybe just new light bulbs).