Now that the snow has just about melted off all the sidewalks and streets, it’s about time to enjoy some sunny — I mean more snow weather from the sounds of it.
Once again the storm falls on a weekend so bundle up, have yourself an open house snow venture and hope that you get to work from home on Monday. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1211 G Street SE #4 — $425,000 — Capitol Hill
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Metro DC Houses
Just listed 2 BR unit with everything you could need, including a 96 Walk Score.
- 541 Shepherd Street NW — $899,000 — Petworth
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m — Cameron Shosh
“Stunning 2014 full renovation of a Petworth row home located steps to Metro.”
- 350 G Street SW #N113 — $399,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m — Eldad Moraru
1 BR condo with an open floor plan, gourmet kitchen and in-unit washer/dryer.
- 3370 Erie Street SE — $539,950 — Naylor Gardens
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Bidwell Properties
This 5 BR detached on the D.C./Md line with a recent $10k price reduction.
- 4960 Hillbrook Lane NW — $1,850,000 — Spring Valley
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Muffin Lynham
Massive 5 BR on a 10k square foot lot with a variety of old-school features that potential buyers will either love or hate, with little in between.