It’s a new year and if you made yourself any resolutions to become a homeowner, boy, do you have some great choices for 2019 with over 230 open houses across the District. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1215 Park Road NW #3 — $699,000 — Columbia Heights
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Balaram Owens
“Beautiful contemporary condo in the heart of Columbia Heights is flooded with sunlight.”
- 412 Woodcrest Drive SE #A — $349,900 — Congress Heights
Open Sun. 1-5 p.m. — Kirby Mitchell
A mix of photos and renderings means you could own one of these nearly brand-new units built in 2017.
- 408 Ava Way NE — $564,500 — Michigan Park/Fort Totten
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. — Sarah Brown
3 BR/3.5 BA townhouse in Emerson Park, “a quiet community newly constructed only 10 years ago at the intersection of Brookland and Fort Totten.”
- 1325 18th Street NW #912 — $425,000 — Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Kevin Wood
A nicely sized 1 BR condo at The Palladium with a community rooftop pool.
- 520 N Street SW #S621 — $1,200,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. — Wyevetra Jordan
“Here is your chance to own a rarely available top floor corner unit with balconies off every room at the historic Harbour Square on the SW Waterfront.”