Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 335 I Street SE
- Beautiful 3 BR + Den/Office townhouse in Navy Yard has been fully upgraded to include wide-plank floors, gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, granite and stainless appliances, a double sided fireplace, rooftop deck with panoramic views, and each bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, including a large master suite with walk-in closet and a master bath spa shower.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 2 BR/2.5 BA luxury condo in Kalorama Triangle with over 3,300 square feet listed at $3.75M.
- 1 BR/1 BA condo with an open floor plan at The Palladium in a fantastic location of Dupont Circle with a Walk Score of 97.
- “Stunning renovation of classic Petworth townhome just off Sherman Circle.”
- Your REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a 4 BR detached home in Woodridge is “rehab ready” with great bones awaiting an owner with vision.
- A recently renovated 2 BR “semi-detached row-home in up-and-coming River Terrace community, just east of H Street NE Atlas District and Kingman Park/”