Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 6217 8th Street NW
- This “beautifully renovated 3 BR and 2.5 BA semi-detached home with two rear parking spots in sought after Brightwood” just hit the market on Monday. The renovation of this Federal row home brings in lots of natural sunlight on 3 sides, a gorgeous open and modern kitchen and hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels. Lastly, the rear of the home boasts a huge deck perfect for Summer gatherings and down below a parking pad for 2 cars.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is another luxury 2 BR/2 BA + den at the brand-new Westlight building with over 2,200 square feet listed for $2.7M.
- Petworth 3 BR/3 BA townhouse is loaded with a combination of modern and original features, a front porch, sun room, an attached garage and more!
- Studio condo unit in Lanier Heights is in a perfect location with a Walk Score of 93 and easy access to Columbia Heights, Woodley Park and Adams Morgan.
- Your REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a rare listing of this type of sale since it’s actually been “refreshed” prior to hitting the market, but still sold as is.