It’s already that time of year. The holiday songs are blasting, the trees are up and it’s cold enough to keep you from wanting to go outside. So stay inside, unless you’re checking out our suggested open houses. See the entire DC Open House List by clicking here.
- 1538 D Street SE — $669,000 — Hill East
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — John Coleman
“Just when you thought the perfect house wasn’t going to show up… well, here it is in Hill East. This lovely 2 bed & 2.5 bath is yours for the taking.”
- 361 N Street SW #361 — $659,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. — Melanie Clark
An updated 3-story townhome condo with 2 BR/3 BA and nearly 2,000 square feet.
- 3519 16th Street NW — $1,175,000 — Mount Pleasant
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Aklilu Seium
If you’ve ever wanted to house an entire second family or a touring rock band, this 9 BR/4 BA building is for you.
- 3000 Minnesota Avenue SE — $339,999 — Dupont Park
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Hilda Morales
The photos don’t show much and neither does the description, so let’s assume it’s a fixer-upper at this price point.
- 1325 18th Street NW #912 — $425,000 — Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Kevin Wood
Large and bright 1 BR/1 BA condo at The Palladium.