This rental is located at 3206 Wisconsin Ave, NW (at Woodley Road.) The Craigslist ad says:
“$1525 / 425ft2 – Studio Apartment in Cathedral Heights Steps from Metro!
Located on Wisconsin Ave in Cathedral Heights, our Washington D.C. apartment community is just minutes from American University, Georgetown and Chevy Chase. As a result of this fantastic location, residents are privy to some of the best dining, shopping and entertainment options in Washington D.C. A few of the nearby options, all located within walking distance, include Cactus Cantina, the Washington Ballet, and the National Cathedral. Tying all of these amenities in and out of our community together is a helpful on-site management team dedicated to providing an excellent living experience for our residents.
To schedule a viewing please contact us at altotowersdc.com.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Saturday by appointments only.
– Renovated Two Bedrooms, One Bedrooms and Studio Apartments Available
– ALL Utilities Included!
– Parquet Flooring
– National Cathedral, Virginia Skyline View (Select Apartments)
– On-Site Laundry Facility
– Steps to American University and Public Transportation
– Controlled building access
– 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service
– Ask About Our Specials!
– On-site Management Office
– Parking available (at additional cost and when available)”