Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 443 Ridge Street NW
- Located in the convenient Logan Circle/Shaw neighborhood with a Walk Score of 93, this 3 BR/2.5 BA townhouse has been redeveloped for the 21st century with modern finishes, stainless appliances and exposed brick walls.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a gigantic 6 BR, 6 Full Bath & 2 Half Bath $4.75M single family home ‘”designed by award-winning GTM Architects,” boasting more than 6,000 square feet.
- A 924 square foot 1 BR condo in Capitol Hill feels 1,000% more spacious than other 1-bedrooms we typically see on the market.
- The REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a 3 BR/3 BA contemporary detached home, but it will need some work, especially replacing the wall-to-wall carpeting and kitchen.
- 1 BR Petworth condo at a great price that includes an assigned parking space.