We’re in the midst of the holiday mentality with fewer buyers thinking it’s a good time to house hunt, but in reality, this could be the BEST time to get the BEST deal!
Check out the suggested open houses below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 710 Ingraham Street NW — $799,900 — Petworth/Brightwood Park
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. — Kim Rice
“Completely renovated [4 BR/3 BA] home has left no stone unturned in its thoughtfulness for its future owner.”
- 1404 30th Street SE — $575,000 — Dupont Park
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Kevin Wood
A 4 BR detached split-level home with a more traditional floor plan and some unique finishes.
- 343 Cedar Street NW #105 — $484,900 — Takoma
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Heather Davenport
2-level condo townhouse with 2 BR/2.5 BA and parking at Cedar Crossing.
- 612 9th Street NE — $1,350,000 — H Street Corridor
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Ellen Klein
Renovated & rebuilt 4 BR/3.5 BA townhouse with an open floor plan, contemporary finishes and a lower level in-law suite.
- 1345 K Street SE #T02 — $599,900 — Navy Yard
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Kate Hanley
“Stone Hill: Style. Sophistication. Space.”