The election is finally over, with mixed results depending on your side of the aisle. Now that you can stop scratching your ears out over incessant political ads, you can focus on your home search and some of our suggested DC Open Houses occurring this weekend.
To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 443 Ridge Street NW — $1,079,000 — Shaw
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Ellen Klein
The “third contemporary reincarnation” of this 3 BR/2.5 BA home has been “more than doubled in size” across 3 levels and a great rear patio.
- 4208 Hillside Road SE — $509,999 — Benning Ridge
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Alexandra Burrell-Hodges
4 BR single family home with “brand new everything.”
- 1827 Channing Street NE #1827.5 — $174,990 — Langdon
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Trish Ofori
Fully renovated 1 BR with stainless steel appliances, wine cooler, in-unit washer/dryer and an included parking space.
- 4603 Illinois Avenue NW — $1,100,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Dale Mattison
Remodeled 4 BR/3.5 BA townhouse with a legit lower level
- 560 N Street SW #N609 — $297,500 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Steve Dean
A fairly standard 1 BR floor plan in Harbour Square, one of the most active SW Waterfront condominium buildings.