Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Fresh Find of the Week: 2211 10th Street NW
- All treats and no tricks on this 3-level, 3-bedroom contemporary loft layout townhouse in a prime location Walk Score of 98 and features an updated kitchen, floating staircase and a full-floor 3rd-level master suite.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- Your Most Expensive Home of the Week is this $2.7M 5-bedroom Colonial in Wesley Heights but beware, the ghost of a bitter Packers fan may still be around.
- 2-bedroom condo at The Mint in Eckington “has 2 true master bedrooms” and includes a community fitness center and roof deck with 360° views.
- The price on the REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week won’t frighten you at all — a 1 BR in NW for less than $225k, even if it needs work is a killer deal.
- Petworth townhouse built in 2018 can only mean one thing… it’s too new to be haunted by any ghosts, so get in there and be the first!
1 Dupont Circle, NW Thanks to Sydney for sending the update on Boogy & Peel “they’re open!” Their website lists hours as:
Thanks to Vanessa for sending from Navy Yard. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you! Email your finds to [email protected]
photo by Jeff Vincent “Dear PoPville, I (Asian man in his late-20s) had a missed connection inside the main room at Spider Kelly’s on May 12 (Thursday).
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…