Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
It seems we might be in that weather sweet spot we all covet so much–warm enough to still brunch outside, but cool enough to rock a hoodie at night. While there’s still some 80-degree temps in the forecast, it’s clear that the worst of the DC summer is behind us. So bask in the breeze and check out some of our suggested Fresh Finds below:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a $7.5M Georgetown Victorian that includes nearly 7k square feet, a separate guest house, 3-car garage, pool and even a pond.
- “No detail was overlooked in this pristine 3 Bed/3 Bath modern row-home in Brightwood.“
- This Petworth home with “limitless potential” means it’s going to take a lot of work to update this one, but to what extent we’re unsure as this one earns Worst Photos of the Week.
- A junior 1-bedroom at the General Scott is the perfect starter condo and has some fantastic views of the District on its community rooftop.
- Your REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a 3-bedroom single family home thea features a blend of several decades across the home.