Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
The temperature has dropped, but the inventory count still hasn’t! With more than 250 new listings across the District this week, there’s still something for everyone. Check out some of our suggested Fresh Finds below:
- It’s no shocker that a $4.5M penthouse condo in The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton is your Most Expensive Home of the Week, featuring 3,330 square feet of living space as well as 1,700 square feet of roof terrace.
- 2-bedroom NE rowhome “blocks from booming H Street, but just far enough to be on a quiet section of Capitol Hill.”
- Brick Petworth row house is a bit unconventional to say the least with it’s upper level screened-in front porch perfect for late summer night drinks and chats.
- Stylish 1-bedroom Southwest Waterfront condo has “everything you want in a neighborhood at a price point that’s affordable.”
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a semi-detached in Queens Chapel that could have potential with some imagination.