Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
This is the seventh consecutive week of 270+ listings to hit the market across the District, showing no signs of slowing since Labor Day Weekend.
With the kids settled in school, the weather cooling down and a couple of weeks before the holidays truly start, this is the perfect week to find your next home. Check out some of our suggested Fresh Finds below:
- At almost $4M, your Most Expensive Home of the Week is this massive 2-level 4 BR/4.5 BA condo in Dupont with a contemporary design featuring exposed pipes, vents and vertical beams.
- “Huge, updated home in Petworth” with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and parking for 3 cars.
- 2-bedroom at The Corey is in such a great location near H Street you might be able to smell both ramen and pizza from your balcony.
- Large 3-level detached in 16th Street Heights is “a stunning home filled with abundant light, adorned with beautiful hardwoods and quality updates.”
- The REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a bit of a rarity seeing how it’s a newly remodeled condo in the hot Southwest Waterfront neighborhood.