Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
The listing market still seems to be holding steady with 270 new homes on the market in the past week. Whether it’s a studio condo or a massive single family home, there’s something for everyone. Check out some of our suggested Fresh Finds below:
- For just under $5M, the Most Expensive Home of the Week is this 4-level Neo-Georgian with 6 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, 6,300+ square feet and even an in-home elevator to all four stories.
- Southwest Waterfront condo has all the community amenities you could possibly need at the Tiber Island condominium building.
- This is 1 out of 5 homes in this “Gorgeous new [Petworth] 5-unit condo [building] by ERB that “offers modern & classic aesthetics throughout.”
- 3BR+Den/2BA Federal row house with an open floorplan, rear patio and first-floor laundry just off of 16th Street.
- Fantastic Atlas District/H Street Corridor 2BR in The Corey, a building that’s only 2 years old and includes “bike storage, fitness room and sky terrace.”