Have you dug out those sweaters and jackets yet? This past week has proven the season is progressing much quicker than we’d prefer with very little true fall weather.
Check out some of our suggestions below, then grab that jacket and get to touring them. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 2211 10th Street NW — $799,000 — U Street
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Kim Fallin
“Contemporary 3BR/3BA end unit row house with open loft layout.”
- 1245 4th Street SW #E302 — $399,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 2-4PM — Jen Marsoni
Light-filled 1BR with high-end finishes & designer kitchen.
- 415 Upshur Street NW — $849,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 2-4 PM — Robert Sanders
“Bring the glitz of the 1920s to the 2020s with this 21st-century renovation!”
- 216 4th Street SE — $1,500,000 — Capitol Hill
Open Sat. 2-4PM — James Nellis II
Your chance to buy a home with 3 separate apartment units and make rental income to subsidize mortgage costs.
- 209 20th Street NE #101 — $389,500 — Kingman Park
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Gerard DiRuggiero
“Sharp, modern 2BR/2BA condo loaded with upgrades in [a] boutique condo building.”
- 801 Crittenden Street NW — $949,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Andres Serafini
Modern 3BR/3.5BA corner-unit row home with a recent $30k price reduction.