Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Even though it doesn’t feel like it, we’re back to the fall season. We may have had Monday off, but if you’re anything like me, you’re already looking forward to Friday.
Good news, it’s Wednesday, so distract yourself from the gross humidity and take a look at our suggested Fresh Finds in the District below:
- Finally, a $5.29M Georgian in Kalorama as your Most Expensive Home of the Week that isn’t covered in gaudy wallpaper, cheesy gold finishes or over-the-top Art Deco lamps and chandeliers.
- Petworth row home is a fairly standard total renovation with quartz counters, hardwood floors, modern stair railings and a lower level complete with a legal bedroom and wet-bar.
- Back on the market is this 2 bedroom basement level unit just blocks from Mount Vernon Square.
- The Cheapest Home of the Week (not including condos) is a $275k Deanwood row house that needs a total demolition, clearly based off a photo that simply shows wet, dirty piece of paper that says “basement totally destroyed.”
- The REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a 2 bed/2 bath row house in Park View earns the double badge of honor for Worst Photos of the Week as well.