Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
We’ve got some interesting days ahead of us with the potential of major hurricane related storms and side effects.
So once you’ve battened down the hatches, charged all your battery packs and stocked up on food that doesn’t require electricity, take a look at our suggested Fresh Finds in the District below:
- Your Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 2BR Georgetown penthouse for $7.2M with 3,700 square feet of living space as well as 5k sq.ft. of terrace space, including a private heated pool and spa with waterfall.
- A “semi-detached converted mansion” with an open floor plan, gourmet kitchen and a great Walk Score of 96.
- Classic Petworth Federal-style row house with a completely renovated kitchen, freshly painted walls and professionally refurbished hardwood floors.
- A quaint 2 bedroom in Capitol Hill “just steps from Eastern Market.”
- The REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is an interior townhouse in Edgewood that clearly needs work, but it’s up to an inspector to find out to what extent.