With another batch of more than 200 open houses across the District this weekend, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to find your first (or next) home. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 801 Crittenden Street NW — $979,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Andres Serafini
Amazingly renovated end-unit rowhouse with 3BR/3.5BA and 3,400 square feet of modern finishes and attention to detail.
- 1101 3rd Street SW #112 — $339,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Katherine Kranenburg
Contemporary 1BR/1BA condo just steps from the District Wharf as well as the Waterfront Metro Station.
- 3430 Brown Street NW #3 — $679,000 — Mount Pleasant
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Jessica Evans
“‘Like new’ condo is in immaculate condition and features a striking blend of modern fixtures and finishes with classic accents.”
- 2527 Q Street NW #B1 — $375,000 — Georgetown
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Daniel Llerena
1BR/1BA first floor unit features exposed brick, pipes and air ducts.
- 1742 L Street NE — $515,000 — Carver/Langston
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Ruma Sikka
Advertised as Trinidad since it’s such an up-and-coming neighborhood, but we know how specific you neighborhood sticklers can be in the comments.