It seems only clouds are in the weekend forecast, so whether you plan on attending the last weekend of the Citi Open or the Summer Spirit Festival, you should be able to focus one of the days on our suggested DC Open Houses. Take a look below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 430 Kenyon Street NW #1 & 2 — $775k & $825k — Columbia Heights/Park View
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — James Kastner
Brand new building with 2 units, both modern with 3BR/3.5BA, 2 decks and a wide-open floor plan.
- 2203 Hartford Street SE — $349,000 — Randle Heights
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Chelsea Traylor
Renovated 3 bedroom with new plumbing, HVAC, water heater and washer/dryer.
- 632 Webster Street NW — $949,993 — Petworth
Open Sat. 12-2 p.m. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Chaliss Pulliam
A 4-bedroom Colonial looks like most rowhouses on the market, except with an “immaculate master suite” featuring a walk-in closet and a huge rain shower.
- 239 G Street SW #119 — $705,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Mary Bazargan
It’s not the widest townhouse, but it is in a great location with easy access to the Metro and walkable to shops, retail and restaurants.
- 18 9th Street NE #409 — $249,000 — Capitol Hill
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Metro DC Houses
“Wake up to views of the Capitol and Washington Monument! Top Floor unit in boutique building, The Davmar.”