Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Not to jump the gun, but we’re now in the middle of summer as we’re halfway through July, which means back-to-school shopping and Redskins preseason games are just around the corner. If you’ve been avoiding your new home search it’s officially time to get looking, so check out some of our suggested fresh finds below:
- When a $16M Most Expensive Home of the Week shows up, it’s hard to tell whether the rich have horrible taste or the plebeians just don’t understand gaudy wallpaper.
- A nice townhouse renovation in Petworth has over 2,600 square feet and a great rear deck, even though you’d think they would edit out the port-a-potty across the street.
- 4 bedroom in Deanwood is a “truly massive space with multiple entertaining areas.”
- Your REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a 2-family home of 8 bedrooms that describes the listing as “house next door was converted to 3 luxury condos–sold for nearly $1.8M.”
- This 2 bedroom condo is back on the market with an improved price.
5008 Connecticut Ave, NW Thanks to Russ for sending: “The Italian Bar at 5008 Connecticut Ave NW in Chevy Chase DC is open. By the owners of I’m Eddie Cano”
This rental is located at 1860 Wyoming Ave NW. The Craigslist ad says: “$1,600 / 1br – 620ft2 – Beauty One Bedroom Apartment (Washington, DC)