Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
As World Cup winds down, we start directing more attention towards scoring goals in the housing market.
The new inventory injection isn’t what it was a couple of weeks ago but we have 150+ new possibilities listed in the last week. Take a look at our suggested Fresh Finds below:
- You know when you see a home theater, a wine fridge room, a gym, a saltwater pool and a sauna that we’re talking the Most Expensive Home of the Week listed for $9.5M.
- A brand-new 3 bed/3 bath 2-level condo at Petworth Crossing.
- Industrial style 1-bedroom in Adams Morgan has a Walkscore of 98.
- Your REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week is a 2 bed/2 bath on the edge of Chevy Chase and gets the dual honor of also earning the Worst Photos of the Week.
- This gigantic 3-level 4,000 square foot penthouse in Tenley Hill hits the market TOMORROW and has 4 balconies, 3 fireplaces and 1 terrace with over 500 square feet of rooftop relaxing.