This rental is located at 1717 U Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2795 / 2br – Lovely Apartment with Spacious Kitchen!
LOCATION: 1717 U Street NW #2 Washington DC 20009
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Awesome two-bedroom apartment in the U Street Corridor.
• Bright open living space with hardwood floors.
• Large kitchen with lots of cabinet and counter space.
• Two sizeable bedrooms with good closets.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Terrific U ST location just steps away from your morning coffee at Starbucks or gym workout at Vida.
• Three metro lines are walking distance: Red at Dupont Circle or Green and Yellow at U Street. Bus Stop for all the S bus lines just steps away on 16th Street.
• Rock Creek Park Trails are close; run miles along the Potomac or on the National Mall; or walk a couple of blocks to the peaceful Meridian Hill Park.
• Walk two blocks in any directions and you have Adams Morgan, DuPont, 14th Street, and The U Street Corridor for all that the city has to offer in restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops. Minutes away from Busboys and Poets, Bohemian Caverns, the Codmother, Twins Jazz, Lost Society, JoJo, Local 16 and much much more.
• 1910 rowhouse rehabbed to blend historical charm with modern conveniences. The apartment itself has nearly 1000 sqft of spacious design options, and includes a lovely patio with private entrance.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available August 1
• Water included, tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
• Sorry, no pets”
Thanks to Jessica for sending Saturday: “Grazie Grazie K Street closed for health code violations. Went to grab a sandwich & discovered they were closed.” So many similarities between Grazie…
Thanks to Matt for sending this sweet Rolls from Union Market.
photo by Tim Brown Ed. Note: If this was you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. “Dear PoPville, I was in Trader Joe’s on…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
NoMa in Bloom
NoMa in Bloom Festival returns to Alethia Tanner Park on Saturday, April 1st, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.! The free National Cherry Blossom official event includes free kite kits for kite-making and flying, live music from DJ Mathia Broohm, an artisan market curated
Saturday in the Park
DMV single love birds, it’s time for something new! It’s time to meet someone IRL! Ditch the dating apps and come meet your new beau or babe at Saturday in the Park! The first iteration of SITP will be super