This rental is located at 107 Victor Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1350 / 1br – Amazing Fort Totten Condo features Spacious Front Yard!
LOCATION: 107 Victor St. NE #2, Washington, DC 20011
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Unique and fully updated 2nd level apartment with open layout, modern style, beautiful hardwood floors, lofty feel.
• Living room with large picturesque window provides terrific design options and can be split with a dining area.
• Efficient kitchen has ample cabinet and countertop space.
• To the rear of the condo is a good size bedroom with lots of natural light, excellent closet space and easy access to the bathroom
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Excellent Fort Totten/Brookland Neighborhood close to Fort Totten Metro Station
• Right off of North Capitol St NE for access to the District and close to New Hampshire Avenue for access to Maryland, I29 and the Capital Beltway
• In walking distance to Fort Totten Park and Catholic University Campus-great location for students!
• Spacious front yard, perfect for the green thumb enthusiast
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available July 16
• Water included
• Tenant responsible for electric, gas, cable/internet
• Pets considered”