Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Whether you’re looking for an 8-bedroom or a 0-bedroom, a condo or a mansion, there’s just about everything on the market this week with over 230 new listings in DC. Take a look at our suggested Fresh Finds below for some of our favorites:
- If the $7.99Mil price tag wasn’t enough of a clue, the couch and fireplace in the master bathroom should be enough to gather that this 8-bedroom in Georgetown is your Most Expensive Home of the Week.
- Don’t be thrown by this one, the agent on this Petworth row home uploaded the same photos multiple times, making the gallery very confusing.
- 16th Street Heights 4-bedroom has the classic row-home style, both inside and out.
- One bedroom with an open floor plan at 1010 Mass. Ave in great condition is your REO/Bank Owned Property of the Week.
- A “beautifully renovated light-filled home” in Randle Heights for under $400k had offers due yesterday, but it’s worth checking with the listing agent to see if you can get your offer in too.