Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
While many of us were likely distracted this past week by ALL CAPS everything, now that the Cup and the team is home, we can get back to our everyday lives starting today-ish (depending on how hard you celebrated at the parade).
There are nearly 260 new listings this week, so check out some of our suggested Fresh Finds below:
- If you’ve ever wanted to take a shower or a bath and then immediately walk onto your balcony, this Most Expensive Home of the Week in Kalorama could be for you at the low price of $5.25Mil.
- A uniquely shaped 6-bedroom in Michigan Park had offers due yesterday, but if you like it and your offer is good enough, who knows what could happen?
- The Most Interesting Listing of the Week (says Petworth, but is clearly Brightwood) is a 5-unit condo building for sale, which means you could snag a 2-bedroom for yourself and rent the remaining 4 units, paying off that $999k price tag quickly.
- On the edge of Petworth, an “amazing renovation! 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. No detail overlooked,” especially if you love quartz counters.
- A 5-bedroom in Eckington needs a ton of work, but at the right price in an “online auction event,” this REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week could be a great investment.