The weather has been a runner and biker’s paradise all week, but that’s likely to change based on the rain in the forecast. Since you can’t brunch outside, why not check out some of our suggested DC Open Houses? To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 6827 Sandy Spring Road NW — $450,000 — Takoma
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Dina Paxenos
Two bedroom, 1.5 bath semi-detached on a “wooded and private lot on small street” along with a serene, fenced yard.
- 800 4th Street SW #N603 — $300,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Joel Nelson
Don’t let the staging confuse you, that ‘living room’ is also the bedroom.
- 6425 14th Street NW #206 — $289,900 — Brightwood
Open Sat. 12-2 p.m. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Djana Morris
“Gorgeous, generously-sized 1BR/1.5BA condo is absolute perfection.”
- 218 Maryland Avenue SE — $2,500,000 — Capitol Hill
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Olivia Merlino
This 5-bedroom victorian row home seems to mix multiple styles and eras on the interior and is quite frankly confusing.
- 1815 18th Street NW #103 — $625,000 — Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Melissa Terzis
A listing loaded with new features: new bathroom with added shower, new washer/dryer, dishwasher and Elfa closet system.
- 5038 / 5040 Meade Street NE — $550,000 — Deanwood
Open Sat. 12-2 p.m. — Christopher Wroten
It’s a bizarre architectural style, but for that amount of square footage, it’s almost worth ignoring on either of these units.