This rental is located at 2201 2nd Street NW at W Street. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1800 / 506ft2 – Large, Modern Studio Apartment in NW DC
This is a newly renovated, modern, and large studio apartment in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of northwest Washington, D.C. Massive walk-in closet, washer dryer in unit, dishwasher and an extremely spacious, modern bathroom and kitchen. The marble-top kitchen island is perfect for multi-use and can serve as a great workspace as well as an entertainment area.
The apartment is available June 1, June 15, or July 1 for a lease term of one year and can be fully or partially furnished.
*Rent goes up to $1950 if furnished. Furnished apartment options include:
• Queen-sized rot iron bed frame and mattress/box spring
• Room & Board sofa; also can serve as a daybed – incredibly comfortable
• Coffee table
• West Elm rug
• 4 Pottery Barn canvas director-style chairs for kitchen island (see image)
• Large wall-mounted coat rack
• Swivel TV mount, already installed – can view TV from any area of the apartment
• Side & entry foyer tables
• Full kitchen: plates, bowls, cups, mugs, pots, pans, silverware, toaster, etc.
• Decor (vases, wall decor, etc.), as desired
The apartment is located on an extremely quiet street in a newly constructed building with a quiet adjacent courtyard. One block from the LeDroit Dog Park and LeDroit Park Community Garden, and minutes from Crispus Attucks Park, Big Bear Coffee Shop, Boundary Stone, The Royal, and iconic Showtime Lounge and All Souls Bar at Truxton circle.
Directly across the street from the G2 bus that takes you right into Georgetown. An easy walk to the G8 bus stop on Rhode Island Avenue and a 10-minute walk to the Shaw/Howard metro stop.
Dogs and cats welcome.”