Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
We keep hearing people complaining about a lack of housing inventory, but for at least the 4th Fresh Finds in a row, there are over 240+ listings to hit the market in DC this week. And don’t worry, it’s not just $700k+ row houses. Take a look below:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a near $9Mil 6k square foot 4 bed/6 bath/1 sauna/1 gym penthouse overlooking the Georgetown Waterfront with an “additional 3,500 sq. ft. of outdoor terraces with pool directly overlooking Potomac River.”
- “Completely renovated 3 bed/2.5 bath end-unit row home with designer finishes” just blocks away from Union Station.
- One half of a double Petworth row home lists it as 3-bedroom on 4 levels, but with a lack of information on the listing, one would assume the 2nd upper level is just an attic or else they would have mentioned it.
- Your Cheapest Home of the Week is (surprisingly) a studio in Dupont for $175k, but buyers interested beware: the listing only shows community photos so the inside can’t be very appealing.
- “No detail overlooked in the creation of this exquisite home” in the Palisades, featuring 5 bedrooms across 4 levels and nearly 5k finished square feet.