Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
We keep hearing people complaining about a lack of housing inventory, but for at least the 4th Fresh Finds in a row, there are over 240+ listings to hit the market in DC this week. And don’t worry, it’s not just $700k+ row houses. Take a look below:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a near $9Mil 6k square foot 4 bed/6 bath/1 sauna/1 gym penthouse overlooking the Georgetown Waterfront with an “additional 3,500 sq. ft. of outdoor terraces with pool directly overlooking Potomac River.”
- “Completely renovated 3 bed/2.5 bath end-unit row home with designer finishes” just blocks away from Union Station.
- One half of a double Petworth row home lists it as 3-bedroom on 4 levels, but with a lack of information on the listing, one would assume the 2nd upper level is just an attic or else they would have mentioned it.
- Your Cheapest Home of the Week is (surprisingly) a studio in Dupont for $175k, but buyers interested beware: the listing only shows community photos so the inside can’t be very appealing.
- “No detail overlooked in the creation of this exquisite home” in the Palisades, featuring 5 bedrooms across 4 levels and nearly 5k finished square feet.
Our friends from Moreland’s Tavern (5501 14th Street, NW) share this deliciousness now available: “Just in time for the holidays! We have made a super limited amount of our Ginger…
Thanks to Fred for sending this beautiful old Jaguar. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Photo by Diane Krauthamer Ed. Note: If this was you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. “Dear PoPville, On Saturday (12/2), a friend and…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
You are cordially invited to the Washington Opera Society’s exclusive Christmas/Hannukah Party!
We are pleased to welcome our great opera stars to the company!
Juliette Di Bello, Manuela Tomasz Korossy, Kristin Sampson from the NY City Opera Company, and Kevin Short of the Metropolitan Opera.
Don’t miss this unique holiday concert of seasonal favorites and hit arias from the operatic repertoire sung by our cast of stellar singers. Maestro Benichou will bring his infectious energy as he leads the WOS Festival Ensemble in an evening sure to remember. Glad tidings!
You are cordially invited to the Embassy of Austria for a thrilling evening with Mozart. What a better way to spend Christmas and Hannukah! Our full orchestra and lead singers, some of whom sing at the Met, will appeal to teens as they begin their journey to the classics! We expect to be sold out soon…..
Get your tickets now!
Under the Gracious Patronage of H.E. Petra Schneebauer, Ambassador of Austria
Julien Benichou, Conductor
Kevin Short as Figaro
Manna K. Jones as Susanna
Stephen Powell as Count Almaviva
Laquita Mitchell as Contessa
Anna Kelly as Cherubino
Maggie Polglaze as Barbarina
John Gibney as Bartolo
Leah Heater as Marcellina
Christopher Jon Hartung as Antonio & Don Curzio
Narration provided by Robin Phillips
Embassy of Austria
3524 International Court NW
Washington, DC 20008
Doors Open/Cocktails 6:30 pm
Performance including Intermission 7:15 pm
Wine Reception with Heavy Hors d’oeuvres 9:15 to 10:30 pm
Box Seats $250
Orchestra Reserved $150
Seniors (over 65 years old) Unreserved $80 [sold out]
Students with ID $50
Join metrobar and the team at DC Beer for a taste of 12 holiday brews, all made in the DMV by your favorite local breweries! Your ticket gets you access to the afternoon tasting with 3oz pours of each of