Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Only 157 homes have hit the market in the past week, but since we’re coming off of a holiday weekend, that’s no surprise to most. As we fully ramp into the summer market, we can expect that number to go up, but don’t remain complacent and get to looking today!
Check out some of our suggested Fresh Finds below:
- A 6 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Victorian only shows one photo and the description simply says “Beautiful home in Dupont Circle! Needs some work,” but at $3Mil, this unknown-looking home is your Most Expensive Home of the Week.
- Recently back on the market and with a $50k price reduction, this “two-story luxury penthouse with beautiful modern aesthetic” is even more enticing.
- Petworth rowhome has 2,100+ square feet across 3 levels with “recently remodeled kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms.”
- It’s not a foreclosure, but based on the apparent no electricity and toilet sitting in the middle of the living room, these are most definitely the Worst Photos of the Week.
- It’s only a studio, but at $320k, this Southwest Waterfront condo at Potomac Place Tower is your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week.