Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Only 157 homes have hit the market in the past week, but since we’re coming off of a holiday weekend, that’s no surprise to most. As we fully ramp into the summer market, we can expect that number to go up, but don’t remain complacent and get to looking today!
Check out some of our suggested Fresh Finds below:
- A 6 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Victorian only shows one photo and the description simply says “Beautiful home in Dupont Circle! Needs some work,” but at $3Mil, this unknown-looking home is your Most Expensive Home of the Week.
- Recently back on the market and with a $50k price reduction, this “two-story luxury penthouse with beautiful modern aesthetic” is even more enticing.
- Petworth rowhome has 2,100+ square feet across 3 levels with “recently remodeled kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms.”
- It’s not a foreclosure, but based on the apparent no electricity and toilet sitting in the middle of the living room, these are most definitely the Worst Photos of the Week.
- It’s only a studio, but at $320k, this Southwest Waterfront condo at Potomac Place Tower is your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week.
From a press release: “The District Department of Energy and Environment hopes to see you on Kingman + Heritage Islands in two weeks for the third annual Kingman Island Friends…
Thanks to Michael for sending from near Garfield Park.
Photo by Dissolved Into Shadows Ed. Note: If this was you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. “Dear PoPville, Sunday Afternoon in Meridian Hill…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
St. Mary Armenian Church will hold its 75th Annual Armenian Fall Food Festival October 6-7 from 11am – 8pm at St. Mary Armenian Apostolic Church (4135 Fessenden St. NW). Traditional Armenian Food will be available for both Carry-out and Dine-in including Lamb and Chicken Kabobs, Cheese Boreg, Baklava and a wide variety of other delicious dishes. Traditional Armenian music and dancing on Saturday night and unique artisan vendors throughout the festival. Outdoor dining space is available as well as free on street parking. Can’t join us to dine-in? Order via link for carry-out with the link above.
At Generation Hope, we’re dedicated to supporting teen parents in college as they work toward earning their degrees. We are in need of caring child care volunteers for upcoming events on Saturday, October 21st (in Washington, DC), and Saturday, November 4th (in Arlington, VA). Join our growing volunteer community and support us at an event this fall!
At all of our events, we provide free onsite child care for the children of the teen parents we serve, creating a nurturing environment for the kiddos while their parents learn valuable life skills and build community.
If you enjoy working with children and are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, please visit https://www.generationhope.org/volunteer to learn more.
DC 20’s & 30’s Singles Happy Hour
You all asked, and were delivering! Our sold out September Singles Happy Hour was such a success, were throwing another! This time we are hosting at an even better venue, with a larger