Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
It’s another week with over 240 new listings to hit the market, which means if you can’t find your new dream home, you might not be looking hard enough. Or you need a new agent. Whichever it is, take a look at our suggested Fresh Finds and maybe you’ll end that dry spell.
- Your Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 7,500 square foot manor in Massachusetts Avenue Heights listed at $5.74Mil with 5 bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms and a secluded backyard pool and patio.
- This 4-bedroom Petworth row home with a floor plan that’s a bit more conventional than the open ones we see nowadays.
- Two opposing price points, but our Worst Photos of the Week is a tie between this $89k condo in SE that clearly has no electricity and this $1.1Mil blurry home that includes an elderly walker in the basement.
- A spacious 2 bed/2 bath unit just a short walk away from the Mt. Vernon Square/Convention Center Metro Station.
- This studio in Foggy Bottom might not have a ton of square footage, but for $220k, this condo is your Cheapest Home of the Week.
From WMATA: “At the end of last month, we finished installing new barrier doors and higher fencing at 10 stations, part of our fare system modernization program. We’ve seen at…
Thanks to Blake for sending this beauty. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Photo by Ron Cohn Ed. Note: If this was you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. “Dear PoPville, I was on the red line…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
St. Mary Armenian Church will hold its 75th Annual Armenian Fall Food Festival October 6-7 from 11am – 8pm at St. Mary Armenian Apostolic Church (4135 Fessenden St. NW). Traditional Armenian Food will be available for both Carry-out and Dine-in including Lamb and Chicken Kabobs, Cheese Boreg, Baklava and a wide variety of other delicious dishes. Traditional Armenian music and dancing on Saturday night and unique artisan vendors throughout the festival. Outdoor dining space is available as well as free on street parking. Can’t join us to dine-in? Order via link for carry-out with the link above.
At Generation Hope, we’re dedicated to supporting teen parents in college as they work toward earning their degrees. We are in need of caring child care volunteers for upcoming events on Saturday, October 21st (in Washington, DC), and Saturday, November 4th (in Arlington, VA). Join our growing volunteer community and support us at an event this fall!
At all of our events, we provide free onsite child care for the children of the teen parents we serve, creating a nurturing environment for the kiddos while their parents learn valuable life skills and build community.
If you enjoy working with children and are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, please visit https://www.generationhope.org/volunteer to learn more.
DC 20’s & 30’s Singles Happy Hour
You all asked, and were delivering! Our sold out September Singles Happy Hour was such a success, were throwing another! This time we are hosting at an even better venue, with a larger