Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
It’s another week with over 240 new listings to hit the market, which means if you can’t find your new dream home, you might not be looking hard enough. Or you need a new agent. Whichever it is, take a look at our suggested Fresh Finds and maybe you’ll end that dry spell.
- Your Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 7,500 square foot manor in Massachusetts Avenue Heights listed at $5.74Mil with 5 bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms and a secluded backyard pool and patio.
- This 4-bedroom Petworth row home with a floor plan that’s a bit more conventional than the open ones we see nowadays.
- Two opposing price points, but our Worst Photos of the Week is a tie between this $89k condo in SE that clearly has no electricity and this $1.1Mil blurry home that includes an elderly walker in the basement.
- A spacious 2 bed/2 bath unit just a short walk away from the Mt. Vernon Square/Convention Center Metro Station.
- This studio in Foggy Bottom might not have a ton of square footage, but for $220k, this condo is your Cheapest Home of the Week.