Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
There’s even more new listings in DC this week, topping out at 262 as of Tuesday.
Nearly 130 of them fall below the $600k price range, so if you’re looking for a new home, get to touring before the inventory numbers start sliding in the other direction. Take a look at our suggested Fresh Finds below:
- Listed at $5.75Mil, this “impressive 4,500 sq.ft. 3BR/3.5BA penthouse on 2 levels with interior design elements by Barry Dixon” is your Most Expensive Home of the Week.
- Trinidad row home just two blocks from H Street has amazing potential in a neighborhood that has only seen increases in property value since the corridor development.
- A 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom townhouse in Petworth that’s been so renovated it almost looks like a brand-new home.
- The perfectly sized 2-bedroom on K Street has everything you need, including a community fitness center and a rooftop deck.
- Deep in NW DC is a $230k 1-bedroom condo that could use some reno, making it the ideal bachelor/ette pad or rental unit as your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week.