While it may be a holiday weekend, real estate never takes a rest. So if you are planning on visiting your mothers this weekend and still want to make it to some opens, we suggest a late morning brunch and a stroll to some of our featured DC Open Houses. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 112 Duddington Place SE — $849,999 — Capitol Hill
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Michele Weinstein
“Unique opportunity to own a beautifully designed home with original details and modern upgrades,” especially all that beautiful marble.
- 4521 Georgia Avenue NW #1 — $674,900 — Petworth
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. & 1-4 p.m. — Denny Horner
3 bed/3 bath/2 level condo with an incredible master bedroom suite.
- 300 M Street SW #N802 — $250,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 1-4 p.m. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Pfashema Faber & Katherine Krevor
A top-floor condo unit at a price that makes renovating the kitchen much more affordable.
- 1109 Holbrook Terrace NE #3 — $389,900 — Trinidad
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Kymber Lovett-Menkiti
The photos have some bizarre tint or filter on them, so this is definitely one to see in person.
- 4615 Colorado Avenue NW — $1,099,000 — Crestwood
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Lisa LaCourse
“Spacious, unique, all-brick home in the popular, historic Crestwood community.”