Did you blink and miss the DC spring? If you’re like the rest of us wondering how we are already in the swampy weather season, you’ll need a distraction. Why not look at some of our suggested DC Open Houses (that all likely have working A/C). To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1545 18th Street NW #517 — $374,998 — Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Metro DC Houses
If you get this place, you’ve got guaranteed year-round firework viewing on the community rooftop.
- 922 44th Street NE — $469,900 — Deanwood
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Aaron Adams
Offers due on the 6th & decision on the 7th, so hurry on this one.
- 4814 Kansas Avenue NW — $789,900 — Petworth
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Lindsay Clark
“Extra wide row house w/ 4 BRs & 3.5 BAs in Petworth!”
- 804 30th Street SE — $599,900 — Hill Crest
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Deidre Paige
The description and photos are a bit vague, so your guess is as good as ours as to if all that yard is part of this one lot.
- 3632 Whitehaven Parkway NW — $2,485,000 — Burleith
Open Sub. 2-4 p.m. — Nancy Taylor Bubes
A lot nicer finishes and details than your typical row home renovation.