This rental is located at Florida Ave and K Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2000 / 1br – 750ft2 – Spacious 1 bed /1 bath sunny basement apartment off H St.
Spacious (~750 sq ft) 1 bed /1 bath sunny basement apartment with washer/dryer just off H St. Available April 15. Beautiful renovation. See pictures.
Professionals looking for a housemate to occupy sunny basement apartment with private entrance.
Enjoy all of the restaurants, bars, and nightlife fun that H St. offers – just a block off of H St. strip!
MONTHLY RENT: $2,000
• One block from vibrant H St. Corridor Bars/Restaurants (2 min walk)
• 6 blocks from Whole Foods (13 min walk)
• Conveniently located, and short drive to 295 (5 min drive), 395, New York Ave, Florida Ave, Route 50 (5-10 min drive).
• Quiet street with easy access to several bus lines (X2, X9 straight to Chinatown/downtown; 3 min walk) and street car stops
• Private, gated parking in rear of the building available for additional monthly fee ($100/month).
• 8.5 ft High Ceilings with windows in every room
• Newly renovated full bath
• BRAND NEW Built-in galley style kitchen with butcher block countertop, half fridge, tabletop electric stove, and microwave
• Private, in-unit washer/dryer
• Lots of storage: 4 closets, with shelves and closet rods
• Two new split system AC/Heating units (one for main room; one for bedroom) with remote control
• Security cameras with in-unit video display
• Utilities will be split evenly between housemates. Shared utilities include water, sewer, trash collection and recyclables, electric, gas, cable, high speed internet
• Application Fee: $40 per person for credit and background check.
• Proof of Income/Employer Verification with 2 most recent paystubs required
• Lease Term: 12 months minimum
• Security Deposit: $2,000
• First Month’s Rent & Security Deposit due prior to move in
• No pets
• No smoking
**Unit will be delivered unfurnished; furniture will be removed before move in date.”