Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
With 266 new listings in the past week, there’s bound to be one that lines up with what you’re looking for in your next home. Check out some of our suggested Fresh Finds below and find your new place before the market gets too overwhelming.
- For $6.5mil, your Most Expensive Home of the Week is this 4,600 sq. ft. 3 bed, 3.5 bath condo “offered fully-furnished and accessorized,” meaning all that abstract art and sculptures could be yours in the “newly renovated luxury condominiums” of Ward Tower.
- A fully-updated 5 bedroom Tudor in Brightwood has a “$100k gourmet chef’s kitchen” and is equipped with smart home tech. and separate theater room with a 120″ screen.
- This 4 bedroom Petworth row home technically lists yesterday as the offer due date, but if this is one you’re really digging, I bet the client would be cool with even more offers.
- One bed, one bath unit in a “DC Best Address” condominium building, the Kenesaw.
- Your Foreclosure of the Week is an “Industrial CHIC LOFT! 2-Level Penthouse Condo,” but only shows one picture, so you’ll have to go check this one out to see if the $600k price tag is a deal or not.