Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
The weather in the district has been just as up and down as the housing inventory the past few weeks. There’s close to 300 new listings to hit the market within the past week, meaning we’re back on the upswing and the 80 degree weekend weather seems to agree. Here’s some of our suggested (and hot) Fresh Finds below:
- At a soaring $11.2mil, your Most Expensive Home of the Week is this monstrous French Normandy style and 43,000+ sq. ft. land that includes 2 “adjacent, buildable lots,” but that price doesn’t even begin to cover the cost of the proposed mansion renderings.
- Two bedroom/2 bathroom “Recently renovated and updated, rowhouse-style living with the price and convenience of a condo” just 2 blocks from U Street Metro.
- Petworth condo with 2 beds and 1 bath for only $230k is your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week.
- The Worst Photos of the Week go to this $2.3mil Ledroit Park listing that only has 4 photos — all of them blurry exterior shots — 1 of which is a black and white that I assume was taken in 1880 when it was first built.
- A 1 bedroom “tastefully updated condo” less than a block away from Potomac Avenue Metro Station.