The temperature has been consistently not terrible for a change, including this weekend that has 70-degree weather slated for Saturday. So get out and check out some of our suggested open houses below, and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 635 Hamilton Street NW — $675,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Erik Evans
Ever wanted a shower/tub combo that has its own accent lighting?
- 560 N Street SW #N508 — $355,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 12-2 p.m. — Steven Dean
This unit may have “fabulous views” but a view of the kitchen isn’t one.
- 1080 Wisconsin Avenue NW #205 — $949,000 — Georgetown
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Sherri Anne Green
Includes a terrace that looks like it’s at least half the size of the unit itself.
- 1132 Neal Street NE — $749,900 — Trinidad
Open Sat. & sun. 1-3 p.m. — Tianni Craig
“Bright, spacious row home near Metro & H Street” is “entirely renovated in 2013 and well maintained.”
- 401 11th Street SE — $1,395,000 — Hill East
Open Sat. 12-3 p.m. — Ellen Lima
The price may seem high, but this home has a “basement legal 1 BR rental unit” as well as a studio unit above the detached garage (rental status unknown) for offsetting your mortgage.