This weekend the district has events for all walks of life. Whether attending the DC Beer Festival at Nats Park or the National Cannabis Festival at RFK Stadium, you’ll need a palette cleanser once you sober up, whether it’s later on Saturday or the following morning. So check out some of our suggested open houses below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 220 Gallatin Street NW — $615,000 — Petworth
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m.– Ed Carp
“Tastefully & gently update, but full of classic charms.”
- 2724 12th Street NE #9 — $564,900 — Brookland
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m.– Patrick Morris
A modern 2 bed/2.5 bath on 2 levels & includes a parking space.
- 514 D Street SE — $1,250,000 — Capitol Hill
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m.– Michelle Buckman
Four bedroom row home with a bright, updated kitchen.
- 45 Sutton Square SW #402 — $735,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. & Sun. 12-3 p.m.– Gerard Muskus
Ooooh those views.
- 3310 Dent Place NW — $1,649,900 — Georgetown
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Samuel Davis
Bland on the outside, classic on the inside.